Uploading your own content into MultiTracks Cloud Storage is simple and can be done by following the instructions below:
1. Choose the file(s) that you are wanting to upload.
- MultiTracks Cloud Upload Requirements:
- Your upload must be a .zip file containing only m4a, mp3, or wav files inside the zip.
- Your .zip file must be less than 500 mb.
- You can zip a stereo file (with click panned left).
- You can zip a group of stems (like a MultiTrack).
- Duration for song files is limited to 10 minutes per stem.
- You can assign part names to stems after you upload.
- We will auto assign part names that match our part list.
2. Zip or Compress (Mac) your files together into one folder and upload the folder to the Cloud by navigating to your MultiTracks Cloud page.
- You can drag and drop the folder in the Cloud upload area or choose Browse to search your computer.
- You should then see the following notification stating that your upload was successful.
3. Name your upload and add any other information like tempo and key of the song. You can even add an album graphic if you wish.
- When you are done entering all the information, click on the "Next" button.
4. Name your tracks using either the drop-down menu or enter the name manually if not found in the drop-down menu.
*** Please note that the "Click Track" and the "Guide" must be chosen from the drop-down menu to ensure that they are sent to the left channel when panned. ***
After clicking "Save" you will see the following notification stating that the files are named successfully and are now uploading to your MultiTracks Cloud.
You will receive an email notification letting you know that the file has processed and is now available for download in Playback.
*** NOTE: If this is the first time you have uploaded content into MultiTracks Cloud, you will need to log out of Playback and log back into Playback to activate the Cloud Storage option. ***