Adding people as team members in your organization can be done in a few easy steps.
1. Log in and hover over "Account at the top of the website.
2. Click "People" in the dropdown.
3. Click "Add Person" in the top right-hand corner.
4. In this popup, there are two ways add a person.
a. Enter their email and have them create a MultiTracks.com account if they don't have one
b. Import people from your planning Center Account. Follow along with this video tutorial.
5. After you import your team you can navigate back to the People Page and manager their user rolls and give them seats on any of your subscriptions.
Setting up a user with RehearsalMix is easy. Follow along with these simple steps.
1. After you log in to your account hover over "Account" in the top header.
2. When the dropdown appears select "People"
3. You will need to make sure your permission is at lease a "Campus Admin" to make changes on this page.
4. Click the person's name you wish to manage a subscription license for.
5. Once their settings have opened. Check RehearsalMix to spend a seat. If you need seats of a subscription you can visit https://www.multitracks.com/pricing/
6. Once you are done editing your subscriptions for a specific user, press "Save Changes" to submit the changes to their product access.
To learn about linking/importing users from Planning center visit https://multitrackscom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226828488-Adding-People-to-your-account
We're sorry you didn't find this article helpful. Send us an email and let us know what we can improve.