Create, edit, and store multiple setlists on one Playback device, and share these setlists with others on your team. Here's everything you need to know!
In the setlist menu, you will find everything you need to manage your setlists.
- Create a brand new setlist
- Open a setlist previously created in Playback, the website, or ChartBuilder
- Edit your currently opened setlist details (name and date)
- Save your setlist to the cloud, or open the latest saved version on your local device (more on that below)
- Save your currently loaded setlist as a new setlist, with a new name and date
Setlist Details Menu
In the setlist details menu, you can edit the setlist name and date, remove the setlist audio files, and delete the setlist from your account. From the Open Setlist menu, you can download the setlist to your device without actually opening it using the cloud download icons next to the setlist name and each individual song.
Setlist Cloud Management
Setlists in Playback can be saved to the Cloud and accessed on other Playback devices. This creates a unique setlist ecosystem for collaborating with other members of your team with the proper permissions, while being a strictly manual experience in order to protect your local version of the setlist.
To Save to the Cloud, simply select "Save To Cloud" in the setlist menu and you will see a blue check when it is successful. Add a note indicating which changes were made in the latest version as a reminder for yourself and other team members. At any point, you can return to the menu and select "Restore From Cloud" to revert any local changes back to the saved version.
If push notifications are enabled, other devices with the setlist loaded will see a red icon above the setlist menu indicating a new setlist update is available. Selecting the Update Available button will reveal when the save was made, who made it, and the comment attached to it, and allow you to choose whether or not to receive it at that time.
Setlist Sharing Permissions
A user's access of their organization's setlists is dependent on the permissions and subscriptions in their account. Here's a breakdown of what user permissions can do in Playback:
- Organization and Team Admins: Open, edit and save to cloud any setlist in the organization
- Team Leaders: Open, Edit, and Save to cloud any setlist they are added to on MultiTracks.com
- Team Members: Open, locally edit any setlists they are added to on MultiTracks.com. Team members cannot overwrite the saved cloud version of a shared setlist.
Regardless of a user's permission levels, a user cannot open a setlist without access to the included content.
- To open setlists with Rentals, a user needs rental credit access.
- To open setlists with purchased or cloud content, a user needs a team sharing license.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
We're sorry you didn't find this article helpful. Send us an email and let us know what we can improve.