Our MODIFY sample pack is full of Impacts, Rises, Swells & Noise, made to enhance your writing and recording experience from creation through production.
All of these sounds are absolutely, without a doubt, high quality. Anyone familiar with writing/producing knows all to well how valuable a great rise is to help build tension and anticipation for the next section of the song. You also know how much that moment of impact is and how helpful the right sounds can be in setting the right mood and momentum in a song. Impacts, Rises, Swells & Noise are all essential sounds that can demand significant time to create and sculpt. We have done the hard work for you but creating a pack dedicated to these moments. This means you can import and drop these sounds into your session quick-smart and hassle-free, exceeding your desired outcome in no time at all.
These samples take time to create and we know your time is precious, not to mention the cost of the equipment required for good quality sounds in this space. We want to be the source of these bread and butter samples but when we talk bread and butter...we mean the best sourdough money can buy and that French butter that could only come from a pampered cow. Download this pack and have it ready for these moments each time they arise. It’ll take one time for you to be patting yourself on the back for giving yourself a shortcut that also improves your final product.
Modify has been crafted from vintage & modern synthesisers and produced carefully so that each sound is completely ready to be incorporated into your session/song.
46 Samples categorised into the following:
- 28 Impacts - The moment of 'impact' as you land into a new section of a song - 7 Rises - The musical ram leading up to a significant moment in a song - 5 Swells - This is a holistic approach to the ramp before an important moment in a song as well as a subsequent 'landing' - 6 Noise - Textures and layers that provide a little special something-something that's not necessarily tonal
HOW TO USE MODIFY
These samples are available as downloadable WAV files, and can be imported into the DAW, drum pad, or sampler of your choice. These samples are perfect for drum replacement, doubling, loop creation, or as dedicated drum pad triggers to add loads of versatility and and endless creative possibilities to your sound.
Importing Samples into your Roland SPDX using SPD-SX Wave Manager
1. Open SPD-SX Wave Manager, and select "SPD-SX" as your storage device
2. Create new folder for your project, profile, or song
3. Create new category, locate your downloaded samples folder, and select the samples you'd like, and select "Import"
4. Choose your desired Kit Number, and simply click and drag your samples to your preferred drum pad or external trigger
Getting the Most from your Roland SPD-SX
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
We're sorry you didn't find this article helpful. Send us an email and let us know what we can improve.