SUPERCAST is a tip of a bucket hat from a hand in a fingerless glove. It’s the bmx bike that launched off that rickety ramp outside your neighbours house. It’s an Atari and a pair of Air Jordans under the christmas tree.
Now that we’ve painted the scene, SUPERCAST is a drum & percussion sample pack that lives and breathes the retro. This sample pack is full of energy & it's toasty warm on the ears. We’ve created killer sounds, then we threw them in the DeLorian to travel to the 80’s and back again...so expect rich & righteous samples that will send your mind on an adventure.
Once again, we've worked h-a-r-d to give you access to fantastic drum samples. This pack is filled to the brim with gold. It sounds conceited but we don't write this so we feel good, we write it so you feel good knowing you have the good stuff! We want you to confidently incorporate these samples while you drum or while you write/produce knowing how much love went into the creation of these by people that don't cut corners or compromise on quality.
We use this sample pack extensively as we write songs and as we help produce other songs. We also have SUPERCAST loaded onto our drum machines and use a bunch of the samples while we drum live.
82 samples including:
- 5 Kicks - 10 Snares - 13 Toms, organized into 3 full sets - 5 Hi Hats, open and closed - 13 Claps - 8 Crashes - 28 Percussion & FX
HOW TO USE SUPERCAST
These samples are available as downloadable WAV files, and can be imported into the DAW, drum pad, or sampler of your choice. These samples are perfect for drum replacement, doubling, loop creation, or as dedicated drum pad triggers to add loads of versatility and and endless creative possibilities to your sound.
Importing Samples into your Roland SPDX using SPD-SX Wave Manager
1. Open SPD-SX Wave Manager, and select "SPD-SX" as your storage device
2. Create new folder for your project, profile, or song
3. Create new category, locate your downloaded samples folder, and select the samples you'd like, and select "Import"
4. Choose your desired Kit Number, and simply click and drag your samples to your preferred drum pad or external trigger
Getting the Most from your Roland SPD-SX
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
We're sorry you didn't find this article helpful. Send us an email and let us know what we can improve.