Playback is a MultiTrack App for your iPhone and iPad which will play any MultiTrack or CustomMix from MultiTracks.com. You can also access your own tracks in Playback that you’ve uploaded to our online cloud storage called MultiTracks Cloud.™ Playback is a free app with Pro and Premium upgrades that unlock more features. The Pro upgrade allows you to edit song arrangements, loop tracks in real-time, and map the control of the app to a MIDI device. With the Premium upgrade you get access to buses that can be routed to multi-channel outputs on any USB Audio Interface listed on http://www.multitracks.com/products/playback/supported/. Download today and try a free new song weekly through our in-app promo called "Play of the Week!”
- When I connect my MIDI Controller or Audio Interface I get a message that says the device requires too much power
- Presonus 1818vsl "Requires too much power"
- How Do I Setup My 6i6 Scarlett Mix Control Settings For Playback?
- How Can I Use A USB Hub To Power My Audio Interface?
- How Do I Load The iConnectAudio4+ 6 Output Preset?
- How Can I Connect My USB Audio Interface To My iPad Or iPhone?
- ★ Can My Device Run Playback?
- ★ I Previously purchased Playback Pro? Do I need to purchase the “Pro” upgrade in Playback?
- Adding Content/Songs into Playback
- How To Upload A Custom Click Track Into Playback
- How Do I Enable Auto-Pan In Playback?
- Can I Change The Click Sound And Subdivision In Playback?