MultiTracks Cloud Storage is the easiest way to safely store all your audio files, stems, and MultiTracks in the cloud for archival and for access into our new iPad app Playback. Any content purchased on MultiTracks.com doesn't need to be uploaded, a Cloud Membership gains you access to all of your content automatically. Now if you're hard drive crashes, you're covered. For all you iPad users, this is your library in the cloud. Manage all your own content and your MultiTracks.com content all in one place and share amongst the other members of your worship team with Playback User Management. This is truly MultiTracks made easy.
- ★ Why Did My Cloud Songs Expire In Playback?
- ★ How to Upload Content into MultiTracks Cloud Storage
- How Do I Get Song Section Data From GarageBand?
- How to get Song Section data from Logic Pro X
- How Do I Add Song Sections To My Cloud Content?
- If I cancel my MultiTracks Cloud Subscription will I still be able to download my Purchased material in Playback?